194.509. 1. Any person who is not an operator of a vehicle in an organized funeral procession shall not:
(1) Drive between the vehicles comprising an organized funeral procession while such vehicles are in motion and have the flashing emergency lights lighted pursuant to subsection 2 of section 194.506, except when required to do so by a law enforcement officer or when such person is operating an emergency vehicle giving an audible or visual signal;
(2) Join a funeral procession for the purpose of securing the right- of-way granted in section 194.506; or
(3) Attempt to pass any vehicle in an organized funeral procession, except where a passing lane has been specifically provided.
2. When an organized funeral procession is proceeding through a red signal light as permitted in section 194.503, a vehicle not in the organized funeral procession shall not enter the intersection unless such vehicle may do so without crossing the path of the funeral procession.
3. Any person violating the provisions of this section is guilty of an infraction which shall be punishable by a fine not to exceed one hundred dollars.
(L. 1999 S.B. 270)